3. Have a plan for the day. I have a "today list" (or get shit done list thanks, Michelle Redfern)
4. Have breakfast and really try to have normal meals and breaks
5. If working from home or sitting around, get up and stretch and walk around every hour
6. Have a regular one hour walk outside (30 mins is the recommendation) I walk at the beach as this calms me and I will explain why in a blog to come
7. Have a set start and finish time. I was finding I was spending way longer working as I was home and the commute to the lounge room wasn't too far
8. If you don't have a hobby maybe get one. I have a couple. I sew, I have an adult colouring book, I crochet, and I play a few online games
9. Stay in touch with your friends by having FaceTime or Zoom catchups. It makes it so much nicer to see a face! Have a theme each time. I currently have a standing 5 pm catch up on messenger. We watch The Chase and comment as if we are all there together.
10. Don't forget a bit of self-care - I have started yoga online and meditation. I'm terrible at both but I started this practice in Bali at a retreat and it does help calm the noise. Another thing I do here is a face mask or hair mask and just chill for the time it takes to work. It's magic! We are actually going to be introducing some amazing masks and bath soaks so keep a lookout.
11. Every day I write three things I am thankful for. Today they are 1. I have a warm safe home 2. My family which includes my mum and sisters and their families are well and safe. 3. I have beautiful friends to connect with online.
Comments will be approved before showing up.